Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Program
Last Update Feb 27, 2024
Total Questions : 33
Why Choose ClapGeek
Linux Foundation CKAD
Average Score In Real
Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word by
word from this dump
Try a free demo of our Linux Foundation CKAD PDF and practice exam software before the purchase to get a closer look at practice questions and answers.
We provide up to 3 months of free after-purchase updates so that you get Linux Foundation CKAD practice questions of today and not yesterday.
We have a long list of satisfied customers from multiple countries. Our Linux Foundation CKAD practice questions will certainly assist you to get passing marks on the first attempt.
ClapGeek offers Linux Foundation CKAD PDF questions, web-based and desktop practice tests that are consistently updated.
ClapGeek has a support team to answer your queries 24/7. Contact us if you face login issues, payment and download issues. We will entertain you as soon as possible.
Thousands of customers passed the Linux Foundation Designing Linux Foundation Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam by using our product. We ensure that upon using our exam products, you are satisfied.
You are required to create a pod that requests a certain amount of CPU and memory, so it gets scheduled to-a node that has those resources available.
• Create a pod named nginx-resources in the pod-resources namespace that requests a minimum of 200m CPU and 1Gi memory for its container
• The pod should use the nginx image
• The pod-resources namespace has already been created
Set Configuration Context:
[student@node-1] $ | kubectl
Config use-context k8s
A pod is running on the cluster but it is not responding.
The desired behavior is to have Kubemetes restart the pod when an endpoint returns an HTTP 500 on the /healthz endpoint. The service, probe-pod, should never send traffic to the pod while it is failing. Please complete the following:
• The application has an endpoint, /started, that will indicate if it can accept traffic by returning an HTTP 200. If the endpoint returns an HTTP 500, the application has not yet finished initialization.
• The application has another endpoint /healthz that will indicate if the application is still working as expected by returning an HTTP 200. If the endpoint returns an HTTP 500 the application is no longer responsive.
• Configure the probe-pod pod provided to use these endpoints
• The probes should use port 8080
Your application’s namespace requires a specific service account to be used.
Update the app-a deployment in the production namespace to run as the restrictedservice service account. The service account has already been created.
clapgeek.com's exam questions and answers were the perfect study tool for CKAD.
The 24/7 online support team on clapgeek.com was always ready to assist with CKAD.
I gave my CKAD exam and studied from clapgeek.com as it has authentic and valid questions available for practice which helped me get 94%.